Santorini National Airport
First operated in 1972, Santorini Airport cosists of the Air Terminal building (10,000 sq.m.), the main runway (16-34,2,120m.X30m.) and the 16.000 sq.m. aircraft parking apron (two aircraft capacity) and is still upgrating.
The buildings are built according to the traditional cycladic arcitecture.
The Airport is going to get upgrade to "International" during the 2005.
- Tax Free shopping
- Jewellery shop
- ATM by Emporiki Bank
- Meteorological Applications Center
- Cargo & Buggages Belts
- Flight Information Display System
- Olympic & Aegean Airlines Offices
- Pandair & Plotin Travel Agencies
- Herz, Europcar, Axion & Budget Rent a car Offices
- Information services
- Customhouse services